Freedom Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Isle

Freedom you say?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Motorsport 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James May

James May

Forza Motorsport 4 Empty
PostSubject: Forza Motorsport 4   Forza Motorsport 4 EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 2:04 pm

Hello! Okay, now with Forza Motorsport 4 right around the corner (Well, about a month but still.) Post whatever you want here. Well, keeping it in the rules of the forum but still. If anybody wants to post the car list, of whats been reveled anyway, that would be great!
Back to top Go down
SparkyFox
Admin
Admin
SparkyFox

Forza Motorsport 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4   Forza Motorsport 4 EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 2:12 pm

Forza Motorsport 4 is gonna be awesomatic. But i wish i had a Xbox 360. But i cant afford one right now, nor can i afford Xbox LIVE.
Back to top Go down
https://freedomisle.forumotion.com
James May

James May

Forza Motorsport 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4   Forza Motorsport 4 EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 2:23 pm

Well, I prefer GT5 (I can hear CC and Tails preparing insults and rants) over FM. Mainly because the Community is better, the menus are colourful and not grey. The online menus are better. You can browse everything and specify what track you want. Not specify what race event you want. You can tune your car and buy upgrades (most upgrades) in an online room! You can go on the track and leave he track whenever you want (So long as there isn't a race going on) instead of waiting for the race to start (like 3 minutes to load) only to find you have the wrong setup on the car. Yes, GT5 has less Offline events the FM3 and you can't put decals on your vehicle and you cannot trade vehicles over a million and it can only be 1 a day but still. GT5 looks better, the photomode looks better, the cars are better and more funny. I could go on for a while but that would be pointless.
Back to top Go down
carcrasher88

Forza Motorsport 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4   Forza Motorsport 4 EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 2:27 pm

Both games have their advantages, I just prefer FM over GT. Still, I'm very much looking forward to this, but not sure WHEN I'll be getting it.
Back to top Go down
Tails
Admin
Admin
Tails

Forza Motorsport 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4   Forza Motorsport 4 EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 3:50 pm

I'm hoping for a day one purchase!
Back to top Go down
James May

James May

Forza Motorsport 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4   Forza Motorsport 4 EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 3:53 pm

As am I! CC, you don't like GT5 because you never played it (To my knowledge anyway) and I agree with you, Both games and consoles have advantages and disadvantages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forza Motorsport 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 4   Forza Motorsport 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Isle :: Video Games :: Microsoft/Xbox-
Jump to: