Freedom Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Isle

Freedom you say?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was forced here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overdrive003

Overdrive003

I was forced here Empty
PostSubject: I was forced here   I was forced here EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 8:06 pm

Hello! I was forced to join this site by James May. Other then that....CURSE YOU AT&T! Errrr....I mean I like Wolves. :3
Now, I am a car nut and a gamer. I haven't done much in my life other then see some of the most rare/fastest/expensive/Badass cars on the planet. I should upload my sh*t photography into this forum. I have bad photography in real life, and amazing photography in video games. So, Yeah...I'll see what I can do about those because all the pictures are on a different computer. Anyway, Yup..Nothing interesting. Oh, I almost forgot! I did meet Dale Sr. in 2000 and spent the day with him. And met the Blue Angels pilots, and am a huge lego builder.
Other then that nothing interesting. Let me know if you want to know anything about me. Bartender, give me a Martini
Back to top Go down
Tails
Admin
Admin
Tails

I was forced here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was forced here   I was forced here EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 9:34 pm

There are no alcoholic drinks here at the Juice Bar BUT!
*Serves a blueberry smoothie*
Enjoy this!
Back to top Go down
Overdrive003

Overdrive003

I was forced here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was forced here   I was forced here EmptySeptember 18th 2011, 8:19 am

Eh...Close enough.
-Drinks the Smoothie-
Wow, thats good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I was forced here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was forced here   I was forced here Empty

Back to top Go down

I was forced here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Isle :: Intros :: Juice Bar-