Freedom Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Isle

Freedom you say?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Rubmle Blast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SparkyFox
Admin
Admin
SparkyFox

Pokemon Rubmle Blast Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Rubmle Blast   Pokemon Rubmle Blast EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 6:44 pm

Hey guys! Have you heard about Pokemon Rumble Blast? For the Nintendo 3DS! WELL I HAVE AND YOU SHOULD TOO! SO THERE! Anyways, its a new Pokemon game, but this is where you play as a toy Pokemon and battle other Pokemon, but you are the Pokemon, and it has all 600+ Pokemon in it. Because its just awesome like that. Well its gonna be a lot of fun, but i am so going to get it! Even though its gonna be 40 dollars.

I will post again when i actually get the game to reveiw it and tell you how epic it will be! Anyways if you had or already have a 3DS, would you buy it? I know i would! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://freedomisle.forumotion.com
Deretsun
Deretsun

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rubmle Blast   Pokemon Rubmle Blast EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 7:07 pm

Wasn't there already something like this for the Wii, anyway? I can't really remember, bad memory, but I'm pretty sure there were a few levels you could download and you were a toy Pokémon.
It looked pretty boring.
Back to top Go down
SparkyFox
Admin
Admin
SparkyFox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rubmle Blast   Pokemon Rubmle Blast EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 1:05 am

Deretsun wrote:
Wasn't there already something like this for the Wii, anyway? I can't really remember, bad memory, but I'm pretty sure there were a few levels you could download and you were a toy Pokémon.
It looked pretty boring.

Its honestly not that boreing at all. Its quite fun X3, you get to actually be the pokemon just like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Which is quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Deretsun
Deretsun

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rubmle Blast   Pokemon Rubmle Blast EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 9:43 am

SparkyFox wrote:
Deretsun wrote:
It looked pretty boring.

Its honestly not that boreing at all. Its quite fun X3, you get to actually be the pokemon just like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Which is quite interesting.

I loved Mystery Dungeon for that feature! I hope it's not as boring as the Wii one looked then.
Back to top Go down
SparkyFox
Admin
Admin
SparkyFox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rubmle Blast   Pokemon Rubmle Blast EmptySeptember 17th 2011, 2:03 pm

The Wii one you could only be Sertian Generations of pokemon, on the 3DS one you can be any of the 600+ Pokemon. which is awesome, but you have to unlock them so yeah. Pokemon rumble is basically a battling game. Where you fight other pokemon. But it doesnt run off the turn system like all the pokemon games.
Back to top Go down
lucariojr

lucariojr

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rubmle Blast   Pokemon Rubmle Blast EmptySeptember 22nd 2011, 11:57 pm

if it's pokemon and not a mainstream game, it's not worth playing/paying 40 dollars for up front. i'd just wait until the price drops after christmas to even consider buying a copy
Back to top Go down
SparkyFox
Admin
Admin
SparkyFox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rubmle Blast   Pokemon Rubmle Blast EmptySeptember 23rd 2011, 5:39 pm

lucariojr wrote:
if it's pokemon and not a mainstream game, it's not worth playing/paying 40 dollars for up front. i'd just wait until the price drops after christmas to even consider buying a copy

Well its not a mainstream Pokemon game where you play as the trainer and train your Pokemon. This is where your toy Pokemon and collect other toy Pokemon and play as them, etc. Its defiantly not a regular Pokemon mainstream game. I plan on getting it because its fun, and dont expect it to price drop for a while, because most pokemon games sell out quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rubmle Blast   Pokemon Rubmle Blast Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rubmle Blast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Isle :: Video Games :: Nintendo-
Jump to: